Personal Sponsorship Opportunities
Through the generous support of our supporters, the Let’s Talk Communication Access Initiative has defined itself through incredible initiatives designed to build meaningful relationships, to support inclusive participation and to grow our community’s awareness of how Augmentative/Alternative Communication (AAC) systems support our neighbors, friends and family to engage, learn and grow.
As a Personal Sponsor you show our members and our community that you are dedicated to supporting children and adults with complex communication impairments who use AAC to actively participate at school, at work, at home and in the community.
BECOME A PERSONAL SPONSOR TODAY!
With your support, the Let’s Talk Initiative will be able to bring the following programs and projects to the state of Colorado in 2020:
• The Alert Decal Program in collaboration with the City of Aurora’s First Responders
• The LET’S TALK Public Service Campaign to local schools, businesses and organizations
• Monthly Let’s Talk Challenge Meetings
• Monthly Table Topics Community Dinners
• The Let’s Talk Pen Pal Project with Infinity Middle School in Aurora
• The READ with AAC Project
• 21 and over Speakeasy Denver Event